Annual Awards Dinner
Each year, we recognize innovative leaders in the community in the field of mental health. This year’s dinner will be held on April 13, 2017 at the Courtyard by Marriott in Hamilton. Please join us as we celebrate the following awardees!
- Excellence in Leadership– awarded for outstanding performance in a supervisory position
- Bethany Wilson-Paul, Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Excellence in Clinical Service– awarded for distinguished clinical work in psychiatry, therapy or case management
- Jennifer Hamilton, Beckett Springs Hospital
- Yvette Lampley, Community Behavioral Health
- Excellence in Support Service– awarded for distinguished performance in support services. (e.g.: receptionists, office managers, executive assistants, billing personnel).
- Debbie Centers, Access Counseling Services
- Excellence in Law Enforcement– awarded to an individual in the law enforcement field for exemplary service to, or interaction with, the mental health consumer population. (e.g.: jail personnel, police officers, probation officers, court personnel).
- Michelle Deaton, Hamilton Municipal Court
- NAMI Volunteer of the Year– All NAMI volunteers are eligible.
- Jennifer Souders
- Lifetime Mental Health Service Award– awarded to an individual who has provided distinguished service for 20+ years in the area of mental health
- Mike Ramos, Butler Behavioral Health Services
- Trailblazer Award– awarded for an outstanding or innovative program in the field of mental health
- Center Haven
Applications must include the nominee’s name, email address, place of employment (if applicable), a brief bio and a paragraph stating the reason for the nomination with specific examples of outstanding performance that demonstrate distinguished service. NAMI BC staff and Board of Directors will determine the final Honorees.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, February 27, 2017. Honorees will be notified by March 10, 2017.