The 2017 NAMIWalks Butler County will be held on Saturday, October 14, 2017 at the Fitton Center for Creative Arts in Hamilton, OH.
Facts & Figures of the 2016 NAMIWalks Butler County
Money Raised: $60,322.64!!!
Number of Walkers: approximately 450
Number of Teams: 41
Number of Teams Raising at least $1,000: 8
Number of Teams Raising at least $2,000!: 4
Number of Sponsors: 23
Number of New Sponsors: 6
WALK FACTS . . . . .
- Largest community mental health awareness event in Butler County
- Registration and parking are free.
- We provide complimentary refreshments (including bottled water, coffee, hot chocolate, granola bars, fruit, and doughnuts) and entertainment.
- Friendly furry friends on leashes; as well as strollers and wee walkers with adults are all welcome to join in the fun!
- Bottled water, food and portalet available at turnaround
- T-shirts are free with at least $100 in individual donations.
- Not only are you raising much needed funds for our organization but your participation shows our community that mental health matters!