The 2016 NAMIWalks Butler County will be held on Saturday, October 8, 2016 at the Fitton Center for Creative Arts in Hamilton, OH. If you are interested in being a part of the planning process for this year’s walk, please email Alyssa Louagie, Walk Manager, here.
Sign up to be a Team Captain or participant here.
Download a sponsorship brochure, including information about the benefits of each sponsorship level here.
Facts & Figures of the 2015 NAMIWalks Butler County
Money Raised: $57,322.64!!!
Number of Walkers: approximately 450
Number of Teams: 43
Number of Teams Raising at least $1,000: 10
Number of Teams Raising at least $2,000!: 5
Number of Sponsors: 22
Number of New Sponsors: 3
WALK FACTS . . . . .
- Largest community mental health awareness event in Butler County
- Registration and parking are free.
- We provide complimentary refreshments (including bottled water, coffee, hot chocolate, granola bars, fruit, and doughnuts) and entertainment.
- Friendly furry friends on leashes; as well as strollers and wee walkers with adults are all welcome to join in the fun!
- Bottled water, food and portalet available at turnaround
- T-shirts are free with at least $100 in individual donations.
- Not only are you raising much needed funds for our organization but your participation shows our community that mental health matters!
Our annual walk luncheon for team captains and supporters will be held on Wednesday, August 3, 2016. It is a great kick-off to our walk season!
For more information about the luncheon, please contact us by clicking here.