NAMI Butler County hosts support groups for family members and friends who have a loved one with a mental illness. There are 3 options to attend.
- The first Thursday of the month at 6:30-8:30 PM at our office (5963 Boymel Dr., Fairfield, OH 45014)
- The third Wednesday of the month at 6:00-8:00 PM at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church (25 E. Walnut St., Oxford, OH 45056)
- The fourth Thursday of the month at 6:30-8:30 PM at St. Anne Episcopal Church, (6461 Tylersville Rd., West Chester, OH 45069)
- The October 26 group has been cancelled. Please join us in Fairfield on November 2.
- The November 23 group has been changed to November 30.
If you are interested in our 12-week Family-to-Family classes or NAMIBasics classes, please click on “Our Programs” for details or call our office. NAMI Butler County support groups are open to everyone regardless of your county of residence.
NAMI Connection is peer-facilitated group for adults living with mental illness which provides an opportunity to share challenges, strategies, and successes with others who understand. You will gain insight from hearing the challenges and successes of others, and the groups are led by NAMI-trained facilitators who’ve been there.
Advance registration is NOT required for any NAMI Connection group.
NAMI Butler County support groups are open to everyone regardless of your county of residence.
Contact Rhonda Benson, NAMI Butler County at (513) 860-8386 for more information.
- West Chester location: Every Monday at 6:00 PM at Beckett Springs Hospital, 8614 Shepherd Farm Dr, West Chester (Union Center area). Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start time.
- Oxford location: Every Tuesday at 7:00 PM at Faith Lutheran Church, 420 S. Campus Ave, Oxford, OH 45056.
- Middletown location: Every Wednesday at 12:30 PM at Christ Church United Methodist, 700 Marshall Rd, Middletown, OH 45044
- Fairfield location: 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, 5:30-7:00 PM at the NAMI Office, 5963 Boymel Drive, Fairfield 45014. Emphasis on eating disorders.
SOUTHWEST OHIO (CLERMONT, HAMILTON & WARREN COUNTIES)
Contact NAMI SW Ohio at (513) 351-3500 for more information.
- Click here for current SW Ohio NAMI Connection Groups